Although most people are worried about their countless hair to fall, it gets too irritating when women want their long and shiny hair. Unfortunately, they can’t maintain it just because of regular hair fall, and ultimately they have no option instead to shorten their hair unwillingly to reduce frequent hair fall. Hair is one of the crucial parts of the beauty of a man or a woman.
Nowadays, trending Vedix hair products with full assurance of Vedix hair product review, as it is a customized product formulated with 100% ayurvedic ingredients.
Vedix provides a combo hair pack including Vedix Hair Oil, Vedix Hair Shampoo, and Vedix Hair Serum.
Most importantly Vedix is one of the brands that provide our customized hair products with self-assessment of users or consumers as per Ayurveda Tridosha Theory.
A human body is formed with five eternal elements that are space, air, fire, water, and earth, and creating three vital energies, or doshas. The three doshas are Vata (Air & Ether), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water and Earth).
Vata is the energy of movement. In the physical body, it is the subtle energy of movement.
Pitta is the energy of digestion or metabolism. In the physical body, it is the energy of digestion and metabolism.
And Kapha, the energy of lubrication and structure. In the physical body, it is the energy that forms the body’s structure.
Hence, Ayurvedic Tridosha Theory helps to determine the root cause of hair fall along with the elevated state of doshas (internal body mechanisms) in your body. Most simply, dosha signifies ‘defect’, but in the Ayurvedic context, a dosha simply defines the weakness or vulnerability of the particular nature of a person.
As usual, raising lots of questions before applying a new product in people’s minds such as Does it work extremely? How will it control hair falls after using it? How long will it take to get the hair fall solution? Many more……?
So there is nothing to worry about these kinds of questions. Because Vedix provides a customized Ayurvedic solution as following three steps.
1. Ayurveda’s Dosha Assessment with a set of questionnaires: where people need to answer some set of simple questions about your hair, body, lifestyle, preferences.
2. Ayurveda’s Dosha Analysis by expertise: According to the people’s self-assessment, Vedix’s expertise analyzes all three doshas Vata (Air & Ether), Pitta (Fire), and Kapha (Water and Earth) and ensure the ingredients as per Ayurvedic Tridosha Theory.
3. Order Your Custom Vedix Hair Product: Now, you can order your custom Vedix product according to your preferred subscription by Vedix.com.
Here sharing the Vedix Hair-Growth Regimen For Elevated Pitta-Kapha as per self-assessment:
Vedix Hair-Growth Regimen For Elevated Pitta-Kapha
Vedix recommends a daily hair care regimen using customized hair oil, hair growth and repair serum, and a non-damaging shampoo. The roles of each product in your hair care regimen are as follows:
1. Vedix Anti-Hairfall Oil (Pitta-Kapha)
Oiling your scalp is an essential first step in your holistic ayurvedic hair growth regimen
Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Oil is customized with the following herbs:
- Pitta Specific Herbs
- Kapha Specific Herbs
- Keshya Dravyas
How Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Oil Works To Nourish Your Hair & Reduce Hairfall:
- Vedix Oil immediately lubricates your hair follicles and scalp bed, penetrating deep into your scalp
- Vedix Oil moisturizes your hair strands and scalp and reaches deep into your hair follicle for superior effectiveness.
- The unique combination of Dosha-pacifying herbs and Keshya Dravyas makes a powerful scalp nourishing oil that arrests hair fall and promotes hair growth.
The goodness of Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Oil:
- Pacifies the disturbed Doshas with Herbal Extracts
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Lubricates hair and nourishes the Scalp
How To Use: Vedix Anti-Hairfall Oil (Pitta-Kapha):
- Take 5-15ml of oil (depending on hair length) and apply all over the scalp
- Gently massage for 5-10 minutes
- Leave on for at least one hour before washing with Vedix Shampoo
2. Vedix Hair Regrowth Serum
Vedix Hair Growth Serum is an essential step to promote hair growth. The serum treats your follicle roots on a micro-level.
Vedix Hair Growth Serum extracts of the following herbs which help to boost length, strength, and shine:
- Regrow the hair with Gunja
- Boost hair growth with Kumari
- Strengthen hair roots with Grapeseed
- Lustrous hair with Bhringraj
The goodness of Vedix Hair Regrowth Serum:
- Stimulates hair follicles to promote Hair Growth
- Strengthens hair roots and prevents Hair Fall
- Repairs the damaged roots with Herb Extracts
- Helps to maintain the scalp’s pH balance
How To Use Vedix Hair Regrowth Serum:
- Take 3-5 ml of serum with the dropper and apply all over the scalp. Gently massage for 5 minutes
- Use at least 2 hours before going to bed. Leave overnight
- Use every alternate day
3. Vedix Anti-Hairfall Shampoo
Vedix Anti-Hairfall Shampoo is customized for gently scrubs the scalp, removes dandruff, dirt, and toxins from the scalp.
Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo is a combination of herbal extracts such as Kumari, Yashtimadhu, Gunja, Bhringraj, and Quinoa Protein that helps to improve strength, softness, and color.
The goodness of Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
- Is free of harmful ingredients like sulfates and parabens
- Helps to maintain your ideal pH balance
- Is gentle on your hair and does not strip away the benefits of Vedix oil
How To Use Vedix Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo:
- Apply shampoo to wet hair.
- Gently massage into a rich lather from scalp to ends
- Rinse with water. Repeat if desired.
In this article, we described the Vedix Hair Product Regime and how it provides the customized hair solution adhering to the Ayurvedic Tridosha theory. Here you get the Vedix Hair-Growth Regimen For Elevated Pitta-Kapha with Vedix hair product reviews such as Vedix hair oil, Vedix Hair shampoo, and Vedix hair serum.