Plum goodness vitamin c serum by Plum is a skincare product which is applied to the skin and contains a high concentration of vitamin C. It is typically used to improve the appearance of the skin by reducing the appearance of dark spots, improving the skin’s texture, and helping to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
Contained Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps to neutralize harmful free radicals in the skin, which can be caused by exposure to pollution, UV radiation, and other environmental stressors. It can also help to stimulate the production of collagen, which is a protein that helps to keep the skin looking firm and youthful.
plum vitamin c serum is usually applied to the skin in a thin layer and is absorbed quickly, making it an easy and convenient way to add vitamin C to your skincare routine.
Here is Plum 15% vitamin c serum review
I have oily skin and I am using this plum vitamin c face serum form last one and half months. So it’s a kind of experiment of plum vitamin c serum for oily skin. as per my experience It’s make me feel that my face skin getting glowing, shining, moisturizing.
If I compare to the other products then, yes its far better than others in terms of result and fragrance as well. I am not able to explain the fragrance in the words but differently its satisfactory when you where it.
Let’s move on and discuss about plum vitamin c serum ingredients: –
• It is thoughtfully formulated for targeted efficacy, safety and all-round results.
• It contains 15% Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, a stable & quick absorbing Vitamin C.
• The blend of Japanese Mandarin & Kakadu Plum further boosts the performance of Vitamin C
• Its helps in collagen production and fighting sun damage, respectively.
• Its helps lots more good science from the goodness labs-Ethoxydiglycol & Propanediol for boosting penetration of Vitamin C into skin, Betaine for hydration and Rose Extracts for soothing skin.
• No artificial colours, fragrances or essential oils added!
• 100% vegan, paraben-free, phthalate-free as always
• More added items Propanediol, Betaine, Isodecyl Neo pentanoate, Ethoxy Di glycol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Citrus Reticulata (Mandarin) Peel Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascene (Rose) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxy acetophenone, Caprylyl Glycol, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Gluconate.
As per the ingredients plum mandarin vitamin c serum looks more natural which can be a good reason for good result.
Here are some potential benefits of using a plum vitamin c serum benefit:
Reducing the appearance of dark spots: Vitamin C can help to fade the appearance of hyperpigmentation, which are dark spots on the skin that are caused by an excess of melanin.
Improving skin texture: Vitamin C can help to smooth out the skin’s texture and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Protecting the skin from the sun: Vitamin C can help to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun’s UV rays by neutralizing free radicals.
Boosting collagen production: As mentioned earlier, vitamin C can stimulate the production of collagen, which can help to keep the skin looking firm and youthful.
Brightening the skin: Some people find that vitamin C serum helps to give their skin a brighter, more radiant appearance.
Reducing inflammation: Vitamin C has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
Enhancing the effectiveness of other skincare products: Vitamin C can help to improve the effectiveness of other skincare products by increasing the skin’s absorption of active ingredients.
It’s important to keep in mind that the effectiveness of vitamin C serum can vary from person to person, and it may take several weeks or months to see results.
It’s also a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or other skincare professional before starting a new skincare routine, as they can help you determine the best products and concentrations for your individual skin type and concerns.
Here are some plum vitamin c serum side effects of using a vitamin C serum:
- Sensitive skin: Some people may find that vitamin C serum irritates their skin, especially if they have sensitive skin. It is always a good idea to test a small patch of skin before using a new product to see how your skin reacts.
Here are few disadvantage of using a plum vitamin c serum benefit:
- Price: plum 15% Vitamin C serums is little bit more expensive as compare with the other brand.
- Less Quantity: As per the plum vitamin c serum price the quantity is little bit less so looks heavy price point of view.
How to use plum goodness vitamin c serum for better result.
- Start with a cleansed face.
- take a few drops and pat serum onto the face.
- Make sure to follow up with SPF in the day and moisturizer at night.
What company claims :-
- Made up of 17.5% ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID which is a high efficacy stable vitamin C sourec.
- 5% EAA has 86% vitamin C, giving us a 15% Vitamin C Serum.
- Suitable fol all skin types.
- Every good result for dark spots and dullness.
- Enhances skin’s natural glow.
Here are some steps about plum vitamin c serum uses for better result.
- Cleanse your skin: Before applying vitamin c plum serum, it is important to cleanse your skin to remove any dirt, oil, or makeup that may be present. Use a gentle cleanser and lukewarm water to avoid irritating your skin.
- Apply toner: After cleansing, you can apply a toner to help remove any remaining impurities and restore the pH balance of your skin.
- Apply the serum: Take a small amount of the serum in the palm of your hand and apply it to your face using a circular motion. Be sure to avoid the area around your eyes, as the skin here is thin and delicate.
- Massage the serum into your skin: Gently massage the serum into your skin using your fingertips. This will help to promote absorption and ensure that the serum is evenly distributed.
- Follow with a moisturizer: After applying the serum, you can follow up with a moisturizer to help lock in the serum and add an extra layer of hydration to your skin.
- Apply sunscreen: If you will be going outside, be sure to apply a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.
It’s important to be gentle when applying a serum to your face and to avoid tugging or pulling at the skin. You should also follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer for the best results.
Trust and Believe towards the product in the market:-
There are 1000s of bottle has been sold by the most leading online market place with good percentage of positive rating and reviews. A positive Vibes towards this products tells everything if we check plum vitamin c serum amazon or flipkart. As far as plum vitamin c serum price concern so its available at ₹ 467 for 20ml.
As the company suggest kindly Keep out of reach of children, It’s For external use only and Not good for hypersensitive skin.
Priyanka Sharma Professional Blogger and Hair & Beauty Expert. She share the Depth study and research to her audience.