Hair with dandruff is a big issue for your healthy hair because not even its damage your hair but also give a free hair fall problem. To carry a hair with dandruff too irritating and make you feel unhygienic.
To get relief from dandruff there are too may anti dandruff shampoo available in the market in the different brand but there are too many horrible fact available for these antidandruff shampoo.
Can you amazing an anti-dandruff shampoo can give you more dandruff instead of removing it. Yes not even dandruff but more problems like damaged hair, start hair fall, dry hair, etc.
Today I am going to talk about Matrix biolage anti dandruff shampoo, As per the matrix this shampoo very effectively work for dandruff problem.
Inspired by the anti-bacterial and calming properties of the Mint Leaf, Biolage SCALPSYNC Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc helps target dandruff, control the appearance of visible flakes and relieves scalp irritation with continued use.
About Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti Dandruff Shampoo:-
Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2.4 x 9 inches
Shelf life: 36 months from date of manufacturing
What company claim about Matrix Biolage Scalp Therapie Anti Dandruff Shampoo :-
- Cleanse and purify your hair and scalp
- Effectively eliminates dandruff.
- Helps to prevent it reappearing dandruff
- Enriched with Piroctone Olamine to gently purify the hair and scalp and remove visible flakes
- Gives a natural looking shine
- Relieves scalp irritation.
How To Use Matrix Biolage Anti Dandruff Shampoo:-
- Take a Matrix Biolage Anti Dandruff Shampoo in a bola.
- Make your hair wet
- Apply it to your wet hair.
- Massage to your scalp with your fingertips.
- Leave it for 3-4 minutes
- Wash your hair properly.
Ingredients in Matrix Biolage Anti Dandruff Shampoo Contains:-
As complain claim its contains below mention elements-
- Sodium Laureth Sulphate
- Citric Acid, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Glycol Distearate
- Ammonium Hydroxide
- PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate
- Propylene Glycol
- Sodium Chloride
- Hexylene Glycol
- DisodiumRicinoleamtdo mea-sulfosuccinate
- Piroctone Olamine
- Slalicylic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben
- DMDM Hydantoin
Let’s talk about the pros and Cons of this product, here I will discuss all the important point. Might be its can be vary from person to person.
- As complain to other anti dandruff shampoo in the online platform its not too costly.
- Most of the anti dandruff shampoo make your hair dry but its doesnot make dry your hair
- It’s easily available in the online platform even in the off line stores as well.
- Available in the very fancy bottle
- Not too much required
- Its work effectively best even for the stubborn
- As its works on dandruff so reduce your hair fall
- As company claim hair does not shine after applying it.
- Doesn’t remove dandruff completely so more chance to get dandruff again.
- Used too much chemicals
Matrix anti dandruff shampoo Online price:-
Online channel selling it at Rs. 360 for 200ml but you can also check in your nearby stores.
Matrix anti dandruff shampoo review:-
As per my opinion Dandruff is one of the big issue and once you face it don’t ignore just try a antidandruff shampoo once a week. Why I am saying once a week because almost every antidandruff shampoo carry too much chemical to remove dandruff and a continuous use can damage your hair dry and can create other hair related issue.
If you are not getting dandruff solution after using antidandruff shampoo then I would recommend immediately consult your nearby dermatologist.