- 10 Best Hair color in India
- 1. Cultivators organic herbal hair (Black)
- 3. 24 herbs certified organic hair color
- 4. Vegetal Hair Color Herbal hair dye
- 5. Go Natural GN Ancient Ayurvedic
- 6. Patanjali K.K. Color Hair Colour Cream for your hair
- 7. Sadhev – Ayurvedic Hair Colour
- 8. Biotique Bio-Herb Color 3N Darkest Brown ayurvedic hair color
- 9. Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Color Kit
- 10. Dr. Batra’s Herbal Hair Color Cream
In the 21 century, everyone is worried about their looks. As keeping updated with the decent looks, is one of the most important factors which people are following in recent times.
Whether trying something unique in the hair or having experiments, new looks for their getup are something that people are looking for.
Getting irritated with your hair problem and loses, but want a new look for your hair. So, Do you want to try colors in your hair for a new look? But getting worried about the chemical and side effects which force you back from experimenting with your looks, then from now you will not have to worry at all.
We will provide you the best herbal hair color in India. Stay connected to this page to know more details about the organic hair color for your hair.
Among all the chemical colors, Herbal colors are the best one should opt for, which contains natural ingredients and helps you to protect your hair.
Many natural colors help you to keep your hair organic and natural. Try it once and we assure you will love the herbal products for your care, as it provides you with care. Here are some of them-
10 Best Hair color in India
1. Cultivators organic herbal hair (Black)
The color is based on the combination of the 3 ingredients. This herbal color contains 4 sachets with 25g herbal powder in each packet. The organic items with henna, amla, turmeric will surely give your hair an extra layer of protection and make your hair healthy. Being one of the best herbal hair colors in India, one should try it for once.
The hair color is dermatologically tested, in a European lab. It fulfills the expectations of coloring your hair with care.
- Make your hair smooth.
- Makes hair healthy
- Contains organic things.
- Nourish your hair.
- Keeps hair fresh.
- It can’t make rough hair soft.
2. Indus Valley Organic Hair Color, Dark Brown
Indus valley organic color contains henna, indigo, and colorless henna. The mixture of these three herbs gives you black hair color in just 40 minutes. This dark brown color is 100% organic and comes without chemicals. It is used by the people, which gives your hair a natural look. This hair color doesn’t contain chemicals, synthetic fertilizers, or pesticides.
- It’s a 100% organic color for all hair types.
- It gives volume and shine to hair.
- Help in Controlling dandruff and stimulates hair growth.
- This is free from Ammonia, PPD, and other chemical products.
- Prevent hair loss.
- You have to repeat coloring your hair every 2 weeks to get updated with your looks.
3. 24 herbs certified organic hair color
The amazing hair color comes to protect your hair with care. The herbal color is made from eight beneficial herbs and provides an excellent solution for hair and scalp-related issues.
There is no chemical in the product and it is considered one of the best herbal products for hair. There is no allergic reaction after using the product as it is exact from the leaves of the herb.
- 100% organic hair color.
- Control dandruff and increase your hair growth
- It contains no ammonia, no hydrogen peroxide, and no heavy metal.
- Certified by global certifications
- The color only stays for 8-12 shampoos or roughly for 3 weeks.
4. Vegetal Hair Color Herbal hair dye
Vegetal safe color is a hair color treatment. It is a long-lasting natural hair color that protects and strengthens your hair fiber. It doesn’t contain any harmful synthetic chemicals, no PPD, no ammonia, no parabens, no peroxide. It is made from 100% natural herbs, which will make your hair more healthy and natural. The color is long-lasting and protects your hair.
- The safe color is made up of natural ingredients.
- It contains no harmful synthetic chemicals.
- Ammonia and PPD free natural hair color
- Your gray hair can’t turn into black or brown.
5. Go Natural GN Ancient Ayurvedic
Do you want to avoid skin irritation? Want to enjoy your health benefits and health life. Then try Go Natural GN Ancient Ayurvedic for your hair. The natural dye is 100% organic and pure ayurvedic, and no added chemical as it helps to cure our diseases.
The product is made up of a unique formula that is enriched with the properties of 12 pure organic herbs. The herbal dye has no side effects and it preserves health and wellness by keeping the mind healthy.
- It protects our hair, scalp and enhance colors, nourishes, and preserve color intensity
- It provides a natural look and long-lasting result in our hair.
- It helps our hair from damage and avoids skin irritation
- The dye gives you natural shiny black hair.
- It will give you strong, thick, and shiny hair.
- Currently, the product is available in India.
6. Patanjali K.K. Color Hair Colour Cream for your hair
Try out the best product for your hair. It comes with a natural extract that gives you a mind-blowing touch and feels for your hair. The Patanjali hair color is purely organic and good for your hair.
It gives you a natural feel to your mind and hair. The product has pure organic things mixed in them like Heena, Amla, Methi, Shikakai, Neem, Bhringraj, Katha Chai Patti, Neel Patta.
- It comes in dark brown color
- Remove roughness from hair
- Give a natural feel to your hair
- Make your hair shiny
- Come at a low price for users.
- It is not PPD free.
7. Sadhev – Ayurvedic Hair Colour
Want to try the best hair color for your hair? And worried about the damage and losses of your hair. We’ll! We have a unique product for you, which repairs your hair from damage.
The Sadhev is the natural color that is safe and also provides the necessary nourishment to the scalp. It restores the natural pH balance for your hair. It is one of the best hair colors, which is made from home-made natural elements with the base of 200-year-old family intelligence.
- It helps in hair growth.
- Providing nourishment to your scalp.
- Make your hair long and strong.
- Help in preventing frizz.
- Long-lasting color
- It is only available in black color.
8. Biotique Bio-Herb Color 3N Darkest Brown ayurvedic hair color
The boutique Bio-Herb ayurvedic hair color is made with natural herbs that are good for sensitive skin. The product is 100% organic and organically pure. The product comes with 9 organic herbal extracts.
It is Organically pure & preservatives free. The product is dermatologist tested for safety and doesn’t affect your hair from damage.
- Long-lasting color
- Enhance your hair color
- Make your hair healthy.
- It makes your hair silky
- Ammonia free
- It lasts up to 26 shampoo
- Available in only one color
9. Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic Hair Color Kit
Want to try something different for your hair? Fine, we have something different for you. Try for the first time and get a special feel for your hair. Kama Ayurveda Natural Organic hair color is made from Organic Indigo and Henna plants.
The colors are original and chemical-free for your hair. It helps you to color deep, rich blacks, brown. Indigo color is highly pigmented. It helps your hair in covering greys, rebuilding hair strength, and volume. You should try to use it with Henna only.
We also care for your skin and know that hair types react differently to a natural product. So, for you, we recommend you to conduct a skin patch or hair strand safety test for your skin before all-over application.
- Organic hair color kit
- For both men and women.
- It’s simple and safe to use.
- Make your hair soft, silky, and shiny.
- Prevent damage to your hair.
- Safe for home use
- Avoid coming in contact with eyes, or skin, as it can damage while coming in contact.
10. Dr. Batra’s Herbal Hair Color Cream
Getting bored of trying one color for your hair. Want to change your look or try some other colors for your hair? Then Dr. Bayra’s Herbal Hair color is for you. The color is Enriched with Thuja, Henna & Herbs.
It comes with Ammonia Free Hair Color that Colors, Repairs & Moisturizes Your Hair, and gives you a shiny look. The product comes with good quality and provides natural looks to your hair. The color is for external use only.
- The color is ammonia-free.
- Make your hair shiny, soft, and beautiful.
- It repairs and moisturizes your hair.
- Origin in India
- Sometimes, you will find itching in your head or skin.
In the above, we have provided the best herbal hair color in India for You. We know you were irritated by using the chemical product for your hair. Now, flaunt your hair with natural products. So, we come with the best natural herbal hair color for you.
We care for you and your looks. So we have provided full details along with the quality research. Try it once to feel the natural warmth for your hair and share it with your family and friends.
1. Should we apply the herbal hair colors to clean hair or dirty hair?
It depends on the purpose of coloring your hair. If you are depositing color (going darker or covering gray), it’s best to color on clean hair. If you are lightening or conditioning (either with color or bleach), it’s satisfying to have your natural oils present in your hair.
2. Should I wet my hair before applying the Herbal Color dye?
Although most directions still specify applying hair color to dirty, dry hair, some manufactures have updated their directions to include a light shampoo before hair color.
Wetting the hair with water before the color softens and swells the hair and aids in the penetration of the dye. Damp hair pulls the hair color into the hair due to hydrogen bonding.
A light shampoo before the hair color also removes dirt, oil, and coatings from conditioners, styling products, and hairsprays.
3. Can we apply oil before applying hair dye?
You can mix a little in the hair dye or color. It leaves your hair in better shape, especially if conditioning. Many dyes now come with the oil in the dye or a separate pre dye treatment.
Argan oil or coconut oil, or even a mix of both. Don’t put a ton, just lightly coat your hair. The bottles that come in the dye boxes are small, probably a tablespoon worth in them, so wouldn’t put more than that.
4. Does hair color damage your hair?
To get the desired hair color one may go through a few processes which can change your hair. Damage can be caused due to various reasons like excessive heat styling, environmental pollution, or even a wrong hair care regime. Hair color doesn’t necessarily damage your hair it gives an upgrade to your hair by adding shine and gloss. If you have faced certain damage to your hair due to hair color, it is probably because of not using it the right way as per the manufacturer’s guidelines.
Many hair color brands in India have ammonia-free products that you can choose from, which will take care of your hair while coloring. If you have colored hair, it is also important to take good care of it. The post color care is as important as the coloring process. Therefore, if you are looking forward to coloring your hair, you can choose any herbal hair color without any doubt with these products and the expertise of your stylist.